Add whatever you’d like to your Deviled Ham
Deviled ham spread makes a nice lunchtime sandwich when spread into a Pita Bread with crisp lettuce.
DEVILED HAM SPREAD
- 1 1/2 cups ham with all visible fat removed, pulsed a few times in a food processor
- 2 Tbsp. finely chopped onion
- 1 tsp. horseradish (or more to taste)
- 2 tablespoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 tablespoon mustard
- 1/3 cup Mayonnaise (or Miracle Whip) More or less depending on consistency you prefer
- 1/4 teaspoon vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- hot sauce (optional)
- 1 tsp. honey or Maple Syrup (optional)
- green onions or parsley (optional)
- Combine ingredients and stir together gently.
- Serve on crackers or use as a spread on bread.
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.