Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
Floral Centerpiece size
Floral arrangements can be any size you want using whatever container you have. I made this large round centerpiece at Caroline’s home but having a smaller one might be more practical in certain places.
How to Make a Floral Christmas Centerpiece
- floral foam that holds water
- bowl for soaking the foam
- flowers of choice
- greens of choice
- berries, ribbon or other embellishments, if using
- floral waterproof tape
- garden clippers
- knife/cutting board
- candles, if using
- wood floral picks (optional)
- Continue adding greenery evenly until the foam is no longer showing.
- Cut flowers and insert to create a pleasing arrangement.
- You can also add berries, pine cones or other decorations such as ribbon or small Christmas balls.
- If using pine cones of other embellishments, you can attach them to wood floral picks (pictured below) with wire making them easier to insert into the foam.
Here is the link to your FREE Handmade Holiday Craft Project Planner.
More Christmas inspirations you might also like…
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.