Folded paper German stars make fantastic, unique gifts. A thoughtful, one-of-a-kind handmade ornament from your hands and heart. Include a lovely German Star gift card to complete your package.
Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
Many remember these fascinating stars from their childhood. My easy, video is one of the most popular posts year round but especially as we near the holidays. I have received many comments from people who were able to finally create the these little stars by watching and following the video.
And once you create your first star, you will be so excited to make more!
Ways to decorate with German paper stars
- Use them as ornaments to decorate your Christmas tree. You can make the stars in any color you like. Make them all the same color if you have a theme going or make them in an assortment of colors.
- Add the stars to a holiday wreath.
- Add a star instead of a bow to a package
- Give a star in pink or blue as a Baby’s First Christmas ornament.
- Use as inexpensive and lovely party favors. Think wedding, bridal shower, anniversary, retirement or birthday celebrations.
- Make for a teacher, friend or coworker gift.
- Patriotic stars in red, white and blue, for remembering Veterans, Police Officers, Firefighters, 4th of July and other occasions.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
German Star Gift Card
I have created an updated version of German star gift cards in various sizes. The bundle includes two different images in three different formats.
- There is one that is folded like a card.
- One that is a half-fold similar to a blank card leaving the inside to write a note or greeting.
- And, there is one that is like a 5 x 7-inch postcard. Sign or write on the back, if desired.
The gift card bundle is FREE. Just print it out at home or have it printed at your local office supply store.
Best printing for For German Star Card
For the best quality, print on cardstock. Usually I make copies using the self-serve printers in the copy center at Staples.
But, when I compared the copies to the ones I have the associate print, I find a big difference in color quality. The cost per page is just a little more than using the self-serve machines but I think it is worth it.
Subscribe Here to get your FREE printable!
Get our GPTH Newsletter and get instant access to the Free Printables PDF. You will receive a link to the PDF via email within 24 hours. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.
You might also like…
Easy Step-by-step German Paper Star how-to Video
Seek and Find Christmas Nativity
25 Days of Advent: Creation through Ascension
Christmas Tree Cupcake Toppers
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.
Leave a Reply