How to Make a Floral Christmas Centerpiece
- floral foam that holds water
- bowl for soaking the foam
- flowers of choice
- greens of choice
- berries, ribbon or other embellishments, if using
- floral waterproof tape
- garden clippers
- knife/cutting board
- candles, if using
- wood floral picks (optional)
- Continue adding greenery evenly until the foam is no longer showing.
- Cut flowers and insert to create a pleasing arrangement.
- You can also add berries, pine cones or other decorations such as ribbon or small Christmas balls.
- If using pine cones of other embellishments, you can attach them to wood floral picks (pictured below) with wire making them easier to insert into the foam.
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.