Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
*Usually I cream the sugar and butter together with a mixer. This time I melted the butter and whisked together. I doesn’t seem to make a difference.
My little helper 🙂
Recipe from Arlene
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 20-oz can pineapple, crushed (undrained)
- 4 eggs
- Pinch of salt (optional)
- 7-9 bread slices, cubed
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add pineapple, eggs and salt.
- With a spoon, gently stir in bread cubes and toss lightly until combined.
- Pour mixture into a greased casserole dish.
- Bake 45-60 mins until beginning to brown.
Yields 6 servings
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.