Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
Handling Jalapeno peppers
Measuring dry ingredients accurately
Pepper Jam (Jalapeno Jelly)
- 2 red peppers, seeded, finely chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 2 green peppers, seeded, finely chopped (about 1-1/2 cups)
- 10 large jalapeño peppers, seeded, finely chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 cup cider vinegar
- 1 pkg. SURE-JELL Fruit Pectin
- 1/2 tsp. butter or margarine
- 5 cups sugar, measured into separate bowl (See tip below.)
Using a different size canning jar
You might also like…
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.