There are affiliate links in this post.
We followed a great how-to video by Chandi @ExpressionFiberArts (scroll to video below). The snowflakes work up quickly and the video is easy to follow. You can use whatever yarn/cotton you like. I used Caron Simply Soft Party, Color Snow Sparkle and crochet hook size H. With this yarn, the finished snowflakes measure 4.5-inches.
Crochet Snowflake decorating ideas
- Fill the branches of your Christmas Tree
- Attach to your window panes for a wintry look all the way through January and beyond.
- Package in groups of six or twelve and give as gifts to friends, teachers or as a small hostess gift.
- Add to wrapped presents instead of a bow.
- Use to create a tablescape by scattering on the table or placing at individual place-settings.
Here is the link to your FREE Handmade Holiday Craft Project Planner.
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.