Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
We followed a great how-to video by Chandi @ExpressionFiberArts (scroll to video below). The snowflakes work up quickly and the video is easy to follow. You can use whatever yarn/cotton you like. I used Caron Simply Soft Party, Color Snow Sparkle and crochet hook size H. With this yarn, the finished snowflakes measure 4.5-inches.
Crochet Snowflake decorating ideas
- Fill the branches of your Christmas Tree
- Attach to your window panes for a wintry look all the way through January and beyond.
- Package in groups of six or twelve and give as gifts to friends, teachers or as a small hostess gift.
- Add to wrapped presents instead of a bow.
- Use to create a tablescape by scattering on the table or placing at individual place-settings.
Following this easy video by Chandi, you will soon crochet a blizzard of pretty snowflakes to brighten wintry days!
Here is the link to your FREE Handmade Holiday Craft Project Planner.
If you liked this holiday crochet, you might also enjoy…
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.