Four little words. They encompass a world of sentiments all wrapped up in one phrase. Mom, I Love You! It speaks of the gifts, strengths, encouragement and hope we have received from the one we call, Mom.
If you are a mom, have a mom, remember a mom or hope to become a mom, I send wishes for a very Happy Mother’s Day!
Mom, I Love You!
Quotes about Mom
- “Youth fades; love droops; the leaves of friendship fall; A mother’s secret hope outlives them all.” Oliver Wendell Holmes
- “Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.” Donna Ball
- “When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child.” Sophia Loren
- “There’s no way to be a perfect mother and a million ways to be a good one.” Jill Churchill
- “That’s the wonderful thing about mothers: You can because you must, and you just do.” Kate Winslet
- “A mother is the truest friend we have, when trials heavy and sudden fall upon us; when adversity takes the place of prosperity; when friends desert us; when trouble thickens around us, still will she cling to us, and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness, and cause peace to return to our hearts.” Washington Irving
Quotes about Grandmothers
- “It’s such a grand thing to be a mother of a mother—that’s why the world calls her grandmother.” Unknown
- “Grandmothers are the people who take delight in hearing babies breathing into the telephone.” Unknown
- “A grandma is warm hugs and sweet memories. She remembers all of your accomplishments and forgets all of your mistakes.” Barbara Cage
- “A grandmother is a little bit parent, a little bit teacher, and a little bit best friend” Unknown
- “If nothing is going well, call your grandmother.” Italian Proverb
- “We should all have one person who knows how to bless us despite the evidence, Grandmother was that person to me.” Phyllis Theroux
- “When a child is born, so are grandmothers.” Judith Levy
- “Grandmas never run out of hugs or cookies.” Unknown
you might also like…
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.