Ham Balls in Barbecue Sauce
Prep: 20 minutes Bake: 45 minutes
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1-1/2 cups whole grain bread crumbs (2 slices)
- 1/2 cup finely chopped onion (1 medium)
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. dry mustard (optional)
- 1/4 tsp. ground black pepper
- 12 oz. ground cooked ham
- 12 oz. ground pork or ground beef
- 1 cup favorite barbecue sauce
In bowl combine eggs, bread crumbs, onion, milk, mustard, and pepper.
Add ground ham and pork; mix well.
Using about 1/3 cup mixture for each, shape in 12 balls.
Place ham balls in lightly greased 2-quart rectangular baking dish.
Pour barbecue sauce over meatballs.
Bake, uncovered, in a 350 degree F oven for 45 minutes or until instant-read thermometer inserted into balls registers 160°F.
Makes 6 servings.
You might also like…