There are affiliate links in this post.
Cheesy Potato Soup
- 32 oz chicken broth or stock (4 cups)
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onions
- 5 cups russet potatoes, peeled (I used all purpose potatoes and left most of the peel on) and diced (about 1/2-inch)
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 cups shredded American cheese (8 oz)
- 4 medium green onions, sliced (1/4 cup) or chopped chives
- 6 slices thick bacon, cooked crisp
- 1/4-1/2 cup additional cheese. shredded, for topping. I use cheddar
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.