Topped with little red, white and blue star sprinkles creates a patriotic themed dessert. For other holidays or occasions, sprinkle with different shapes and colors.
Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix and ingredients to prepare
- 1 large box of chocolate instant pudding mix and milk to prepare
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- sprinkles for decorating, if desired
- Bake and cool brownies. Cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Prepare chocolate pudding
- Arrange a layer of brownie chunks on bottom of trifle bowl of individual serving cups.
- Spoon on a layer of pudding
- Spoon on a layer of whipped topping
- Add another layer of the brownies, pudding and finishing with whipped topping.
- If desired, top with decorative sprinkles.
- Optional: toss in chopped Snickers or other candy bar between the two sets of layers.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.