Do you find it hard to choose just the right gift for your sweet teen girl? Me too. So I went to the authorities. Three lovely, fun-loving young ladies that have been friends since birth. These girls recently came for a sleepover. They were more than happy to create their wish list of the Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Teen Girls.
There are affiliate links in this post.
I’m going to tell you a secret. I stink at picking out gifts. No, really. I spend ages walking up and down the aisle putting items into my cart and them switching them out. I do this over and over, never settling on something I really think is a good choice. It is frustrating, time consuming and not fun.
Three years ago I hit upon an idea. We invited our oldest granddaughter to spend the weekend. We asked Keri if she would sit with PopPop at the computer and help him choose gifts for her siblings and her cousins. She was delighted feeling special to be given this responsibility.
This was so perfect. Keri knows very well what her siblings and cousins interests are and the cool gifts they would like to receive. And the bonus is that this is Keri’s and PopPop special tradition.
Can I tell you how wonderful it is when, two days later, several large boxes are delivered right to my front door! Why didn’t I think of this sooner! No more legwork shopping at various stores, in and out of the car and sometimes not finding that perfect gift.
We shop more and more on Amazon and have Amazon Prime. We find it totally worth it for so many reasons. They have comparable prices, I can always find what I am looking for, it is convenience and it is FAST!
To learn more about Amazon Prime and their 30-Day Free Trial, Click:
We just had a weekend with Keri and two of her best friends. It didn’t take long for each of them to write out a list of items they would enjoy receiving as a gift. It was interesting to see the similarities on the lists even though they are three very different people into different activities. All three girls were excited about drawing and art supplies, room decor items, jewelry, fun things, books and cosmetics. The blue semi-permanent hair dye was on the wish list of two of the three girls!
Teen recommended favorite gifts
You can feel pretty sure a pre-teen or young teen girl would like the items shown in this list. They come highly recommended. Take a look at these lovely gift ideas. I think it will help you save time and stress and make the holidays a little easier.
Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Teen Girls
- Paper Mate Flair Porous-Point Felt Tip Pen Assorted Colors, 8-Count
- White and pink Ceramic Pineapple
- Conair Compact Multi-Size Hot Rollers; Pink
- Awesome Metallic Full Size Nail Polish Lacquer 12-piece Set
- Professional Makeup Kit
- Harry Potter Paperback Box Set (Books 1-7)
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 9, Ice Blue Instant Camera
- Bluetooth Cat Ear Headphones Over Ear Noise Canceling Wireless Bluetooth Headphones with Mic
- Sleepyheads Fleece Wrap Robe with Pockets, Long Sleeve Cardigan
- Arctic Fox Semi Permanent Hair Color Dye
- Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Travel Mug Cute Rabbit Drink Bottle, 11 Ounce
- Converse Women’s Chuck Taylor High Tops
- Deluxe Creativity Art Supply 82 Piece Set in Wooden Case with BONUS 20 additional pieces
- Waterproof starry fairy copper string lights USB Powered for Bedroom Indoor/Outdoor Warm-White, Ambiance Lighting
- Emoji face earrings
- Makeup Mirror 10X Magnifying Lighted Led Vanity Mirror
- Cat Freshwater Cultured Pearl Stud Earrings, Sterling Silver Ear Studs
- Wooden Balance Board Wobble Platform
- I Got 99 Bobby Pins T-Shirt
- Super Soft Shaggy Faux Fur Blanket
Thank you, ladies, for the Ultimate Holiday Gift Guide for Teen Girls!
If you like this post you might also enjoy:
FREE gift for subscribers!
Don’t miss new recipes, DIY, crafts and ideas to inspire and encourage you. Join our community and receive updates by clicking the subscribe button below. We’d love to have you be a part 🙂 Don’t forget to choose and download your FREE thank you gift when you subscribe!