Yummy little butter cookies in the shape of Shamrocks with green sugar and a chocolate coating on the back just might make the little Leprechauns in your house happy.
Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
Chocolate Dipped Buttery Shamrock Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 eggs (I thought about using 2 eggs but just followed the recipe)
- few drops food coloring, if desired
- 3 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 tsp. baking powder
- I used a cookie press with a clover disk instead of putting dough through a pastry bag.
- I dipped the backs of the cookies in melted chocolate and allowed to harden on baking racks.
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.