Mocha Pudding Parfaits
- 1-1/2 cups cold fat-free milk
- 1 Tbsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Fat Free Sugar Free Instant Pudding
- 1 tub (8 oz.) COOL WHIP FREE Whipped Topping, thawed, divided
- 6 Nabisco Chocolate Wafers, chopped (or other cookies you have on hand)
POUR milk into medium bowl. Add instant coffee granules and dry pudding mix. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes. Gently stir in half of the whipped topping.
SPOON half of the pudding mixture evenly into six parfait glasses or dessert dishes; sprinkle with the chopped wafers. Cover with half of the remaining whipped topping; top with layers of the remaining pudding mixture and the remaining whipped topping.
REFRIGERATE at least 1 hour before serving. Store leftover parfaits in refrigerator.
140 calories each
Vanilla Pudding Parfaits
Substitute Vanilla pudding and omit the Instant coffee.
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.