Are you loving summer? A time of lightened schedules and leisurely days? But even those lazy-hazy-crazy days of summer still require some planning and scheduling. Keep organized and sailing through with a pretty printable July calendar, weekly planner and some sweet July quotes.
Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
Pretty roses are the theme of the July printables. Among other flowering garden plants, the roses are currently putting on quite a show, especially the Knock0ut variety. I see them everywhere, even brightening store parking lots.
The July calendar is functional for recording your summer activities and it is decorative to boot.
There are three different sizes included and they all look pretty framed. The 8 x 10-inch is great near your family command center. Use a wet erase pen right on the glass. Then wipe away when finished.
The smaller, 5 x 7-inch and 4 x 6-inch are just the right size sitting on your at-home or office desk. There is also a weekly planner so you won’t miss a single event.
Click the Download below for your FREE July Printables.
NOTE: A print will not be sent to you, rather a PDF that you can print from your home printer or at your local business supply such as Staples.
July Calendar and Quotes
And since you’ve got your days planned and organized, enjoy some relaxing time reading through quotes that will bring back sweet memories of summer’s gone by and anticipation of summers to come. Some are thoughtful, some humorous, some nostalgic and some patriotic.
- Deep summer is when laziness finds respectability. Sam Keen
- If you’re not barefoot, then you’re overdressed. Unknown
- I drifted into a summer-nap under the hot shade of July, serenaded by a cicadae lullaby, to drowsy-warm dreams of distant thunder. Terri Guillemets
- Smell the sea and feel the sky. Let your soul and spirit fly. Van Morrison
- I love how summer just wraps its arms around you like a warm blanket. Kellie Elmore
- The serene philosophy of the pink rose is steadying. Its fragrant, delicate petals open fully and are ready to fall, without regret or disillusion, after only a day in the sun. It is so every summer. One can almost hear their pink, fragrant murmur as they settle down upon the grass: ‘Summer, summer, it will always be summer.’ Rachel Peden
- Do what we can, summer will have its flies. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- There shall be eternal summer in the grateful heart. Celia Thaxter
- What good is the warmth of summer, without the cold of winter to give it sweetness. John Steinbeck
- He who marvels at the beauty of the world in summer will find equal cause for wonder and admiration in winter. John Burroughs
- Summer bachelors like summer breezes, are never as cool as they pretend to be. Nora Ephron
- Being a traditionalist, I’m a rabid sucker for Christmas. In July, I’m already worried that there are only 146 shopping days left. John Waters
- Some of the best memories are made in flip flops. Kellie Elmore
- A perfect summer day is when the sun is shining, the breeze is blowing, the birds are singing, and the lawnmower is broken. James Dent
- It’s a sure sign of summer if the chair gets up when you do. Walter Winchell
- When the sun is shining, I can do anything; no mountain is too high, no trouble too difficult to overcome. Wilma Rudolph
- Rest is not idleness, and to lie sometimes on the grass under trees on a summer’s day, listening to the murmur of the water, or watching the clouds float across the sky, is by no means a waste of time. John Lubbock
- It’s a smile, it’s a kiss, it’s a sip of wine … it’s summertime! Kenny Chesney
- One benefit of summer was that each day we had more light to read by. Jeannette Walls
- One flag, one land, one heart, one hand, one nation evermore! Sam Cooke
- Roll out those lazy, hazy, crazy days of summer. Charles Tobias, Hans Bradtke, Hans Carste
- I think of a hero as someone who understands the degree of responsibility that comes with his freedom. Bob Dylan
- For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others. Nelson Mandela
- Patriotism consists not in waving the flag, but striving that our country shall be righteous as well as strong. James Bryce
- I think patriotism is like charity — it begins at home. Henry James
- The life of the nation is secure only while the nation is honest, truthful and virtuous. Frederick Douglass
- That is the truly beautiful and encouraging aspect of freedom; no one struggles for it just for himself. Fanny Lewald
- Freedom is one of the deepest and noblest aspirations of the human spirit. Ronald Reagan
- I have lived pain, and my life can tell: I only deepen the wound of the world when I neglect to give thanks the heavy perfume of wild roses in early July and the song of crickets on summer humid nights and the rivers that run and the stars that rise and the rain that falls and all the good things that a good God gives. Ann Voskamp
- Here men from the planet Earth first set foot upon the Moon. July 1969 AD. We came in peace for all mankind. Neil Armstrong
Subscribe Here to get your FREE printable!
Get our GPTH Newsletter and get instant access to the Free Printables PDF. You will receive a link to the PDF via email within 24 hours. Be sure to check your spam and promotions folders if you do not see the email in your inbox.
You might also like…
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.