Our sweet girl and her daddy.
- Jet got a nasty gash requiring stitches
- Rudy sleeping peacefully during the drive home
- Noah completing 6th grade
- Cambrie completing kindergarten
- sleeping Joelle
- Caleb co-piloting experience
- Brenna bean
- Acrobat Braden with sister Shaela
- Shaela saving the seat next to her for MomMom at breakfast
Here is the recipe for Hawaiian Pasta Salad.
Hawaiian Pasta Salad
- 1 (19 ounce) bag frozen cheese tortellini pasta
- 2 orange, yellow or red bell peppers, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 cucumber, cut into quarters and sliced
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 16 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 12 ounces (about 2 cups) diced ham, chopped
- 1 (14 ounce) can pineapple tidbits in 100% pineapple juice, divided
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise (I prefer Miracle Whip)
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice (reserved from the can of pineapple tidbits)
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh grated garlic
- 2 teaspoons fresh grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
Cook tortellini as directed on package. Drain and cool.
Combine salad ingredients and drained tortellini in a large bowl.
Shake (in a jar) or whisk in a bowl, the dressing ingredients until smooth. Pour dressing over salad and gently toss until well coated.
You might also like…
Valerie Bertinelli’s, Arugula, Apple and Fennel Salad
Easy Bread Suggestions to serve with salad…
No-yeast Quick Bread suggestions…
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.