Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookies for all occasions
Chocolate chip pizza cookies are a great alternative to traditional birthday cakes. Our grandson had a pizza themed party for his 3rd birthday and I made two chocolate chop cookie cakes and served them in pizza boxes.
Even big kids like chocolate chip cookies. A regular frosted cake AND a chocolate chip pizza cookie made everyone happy at Abbey’s Sweet 16 birthday party.
Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In mixer, combine margarine, peanut butter, sugars, vanilla and egg and mix until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour to make a soft dough. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into an ungreased pizza pan and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.
- 6 Tablespoons softened
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp salt (or less, if desired)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons milk (more or less to desired consistency)
- Add the softened butter to a mixing bowl and beat until light.
- Add the powdered sugar, vanilla, salt and milk.
- Mix until creamy and smooth, adding additional powdered sugar or more milk until desired consistency.
- Put frosting into a piping bag with a decorator tip and decorate cookie edges with frosting and add greeting, if desired. Top with sprinkles.
You might also like…
Frosted Orange Crisps Pressed Cookies
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.
I'll be tucking this recipe into my gramma file ~ perfect for when my grandbabies a little bit older!
crochet lady says
That looks delish! What a wonderful grandma you are.
Miss Jen says
How fun is that?!!
Thanks for sharing, dear Mrs.H!!
Walking on Sunshine... says
What a great idea!! You're very talented! I need to print this out and make it for my kids one day! Thanks!
What a wonderful recipe. My grandsons would love it! I just ordered regular pizza for them this past weekend when they were visiting.
Enjoyed visiting- your blog looks so pretty,