Chocolate Chip Pizza Cookies for all occasions
Chocolate chip pizza cookies are a great alternative to traditional birthday cakes. Our grandson had a pizza themed party for his 3rd birthday and I made two chocolate chop cookie cakes and served them in pizza boxes.
Even big kids like chocolate chip cookies. A regular frosted cake AND a chocolate chip pizza cookie made everyone happy at Abbey’s Sweet 16 birthday party.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Pizza Recipe
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 cup flour
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In mixer, combine margarine, peanut butter,sugars, vanilla and egg and mix until light and fluffy.
- Stir in flour to make a soft dough. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Press into pizza pan and bake for 20-25 minutes at 375 degrees.
There are affiliate links in this post. That means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but it won’t cost you anything additional.
you might also like…
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.