Cranberry Apple Crisp
- 3 cups chopped peeled tart apples (I used 2 Granny Smith and 2 Rome)
- 2 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 cups quick-cooking oats
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted (I used just 1/4 cup to cut calories. It worked fine)
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans (optional) I omitted
Combine apples, cranberries, sugar and flour. Pour into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish.
In a bowl, mix topping ingredients until crumbly; sprinkle over apple mixture.
Bake at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until fruit is tender and juices are bubbly around the edges of baking dish.