Chocolate Covered Peanut Butter Crackers
- Simply melt a bag of chocolate disks (I used dark chocolate)
- Spread peanut butter on a cracker and top with another cracker.
- Dip in melted chocolate and place on pan lined with waxed paper.
- Sprinkle with colorful decorations
- Cool in the refrigerator until hardened
you might also like…
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes, crafts and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.