I found many sauce recipes online and chose one that sounded good then adapted it for my wrap.
Chicken Wrap with Sweetened Chili Sauce
- cooked (grilled, roasted, rotisserie) cut into bite size pieces
- large flour tortillas
- Spring Mix fresh baby lettuces
- Cucumber, chopped large pieces
- Sweetened Chili Sauce (recipe below)
Warm wraps (I do this in the microwave)
Spread lettuces down center of each wrap; top with chicken and cucumber pieces.
Drizzle with Sweetened Chili Sauce
Fold up bottom of wrap; then fold in one side of wrap to center; tightly roll up wrap and secure with toothpick
Sweetened Chili Sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons cold water
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 6 tablespoons granulated sugar (I substituted half of the sugar with Splenda)
- 6 teaspoons chili sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- pinch ground cayenne pepper (optional)
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.