Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups buttermilk (you can substitute 2 Tbs white vinegar or fresh lemon juice plus enough whole milk to make 2 cups and allow to thicken for 5 minutes)
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed with a rolling pin or mallet
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
Zaycon Fresh: Buy Farm Fresh Get Bargain Prices
Check this out! We just found a way to buy select meat that you can’t get any fresher and far less expensive than at the grocery store. Have you ever heard of Zaycon Fresh? They have been around for a number of years now and have a great reputation that puts farm fresh meat on your table for a fraction of the cost. Watch this short video from ‘Good Morning America’ to see how it works. To try them out just click SHOP NOW below and start saving.
you might also like…
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.