Oven-Fried Chicken Breasts
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups buttermilk (you can substitute 2 Tbs white vinegar or fresh lemon juice plus enough whole milk to make 2 cups and allow to thicken for 5 minutes)
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix, crushed with a rolling pin or mallet
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
you might also like…
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.