Inspired by Molly Dunham’s Pattern
Valentine’s Day Crochet Heart-Shaped Garland
- worsted weight yarn in color of choice
- Size G or H crochet hook
- To begin, Chain 2.
- Row 1: 2 single crochet (sc) in first chain. Chain 1, turn.
- Row 2: 2 sc in first stitch, 1 sc in next stitch. Chain 1, turn.
- Rows 3 to 6: 2 sc in first stitch, 1 sc in each remaining stitch. Chain 1, turn.
- After row 6, you will have 7 stitches.
- Row 7: Skip first stitch. In second stitch: 1 half double crochet, three double crochet, 1 half double crochet. Skip one stitch, slip stitch in next stitch. Skip one stitch. In next stitch: 1 half double crochet, three double crochet, 1 half double crochet. Skip one stitch, slip stitch in next stitch.
- Chain 40, *slip stitch to the top of the right lobe of one heart (though the back of the chain only). Chain 5, slip stitch to the left lobe of the heart. Chain 15 or desired spacing of hearts along your garland*.
- Repeat from * to * above until all hearts are attached to the garland, ending with chain 40.
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.