Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use and love.
Tuna Melt Patties
(Pampered Chef Recipe)
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) water packed white tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup green onions with tops, sliced
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs. Light Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbs. sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 4 English Muffins, split
- 4 slices (3/4 oz. each) American Cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Flake the tuna and add celery, onion, Miracle Whip, relish, egg white and mustard.
- Mix well; add bread crumbs and mix well again.
- Divide into fourths and form each into round patties.
- Lightly spray a non-stick pan or grill pan; Cook patties 3 minutes on each side, turning carefully to prevent splitting patties apart.
- Top each with a slice of American cheese and allow to melt.
- Toast English Muffins and top with tuna melt Patties, lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with assorted veggie sticks and Chips.
you might also like…
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.