Tuna Melt Patties
(Pampered Chef Recipe)
- 2 cans (6 oz. each) water packed white tuna, drained
- 1/3 cup finely chopped celery
- ¼ cup green onions with tops, sliced
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- 2 Tbs. Light Miracle Whip
- 2 Tbs. sweet pickle relish, drained
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. prepared mustard
- 4 English Muffins, split
- 4 slices (3/4 oz. each) American Cheese
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1 tomato, sliced
- Flake the tuna and add celery, onion, Miracle Whip, relish, egg white and mustard.
- Mix well; add bread crumbs and mix well again.
- Divide into fourths and form each into round patties.
- Lightly spray a non-stick pan or grill pan; Cook patties 3 minutes on each side, turning carefully to prevent splitting patties apart.
- Top each with a slice of American cheese and allow to melt.
- Toast English Muffins and top with tuna melt Patties, lettuce and tomato.
- Serve with assorted veggie sticks and Chips.
you might also like…
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes, crafts and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.