I still have my charm bracelet and smile as I think of the occasion I received each charm and why it was special to me.
- A pair of scissors because I studied Early Childhood Education in college.
- A few charms from zoo’s we have visited together and will our niece and nephew.
- Then there were to milestones and special occasions like graduation, engagement, and wedding
- A tiny high school ring, a college pendant.
- The crutch because I had two hip surgeries and spend a considerable amount of time using crutches.
- The Canadian Maple leaf and disk were acquired during a visit to the country of our northern neighbors.
- The Great Blue Whale from the Smithsonian Institute in DC because it was one of our favorite places to visit
- Ohio charm is special because it is where we moved when first married and where our first child was born.
- New Jersey charm because it is my home state. I ♥ (southern) NJ
And then there is this special pendant. Two cuties I have always held close to my heart. My first niece and nephew. I was 14 when Chrissy was born and 15 when Tommy was born. Now all grown up with precious children of their own!
Our Newsletter is published once every three weeks. Each issue is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.