How to make Peach & Raspberry Crisp
Peach Raspberry Crisp Recipe
- 1 1/4 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground nutmeg
- 1 tsp. almond flavoring
- 1/2 cup cold butter, cut into pieces
- 4 cups fresh peaches, peeled and sliced (about 6 medium peaches or about 2 lbs)
- 1 heaping cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 Tbs. cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp. almond flavoring
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my weekly email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.