Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
How Does Your Garden Grow
How about your experience in the garden and flower beds?
Trouble in the garden
And some that gave me trouble…
- Japanese Beatles doing their damage.
- Boxwood hedge that we have been treating for years for leaf minor
- Shasta daisy was outstanding last year but not so much this year.
- Powdery mildew on the brilliant white phlox..
- Ferns on the northern exposure look green and healthy in the spring but as summer continues, even with ample water, they turn brown and ugly.
Downy Mildew Garden Problem
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.