How-to for drying hydrangea flowers
Supplies you will need to make a wreath with hydrangea
- Dried flowers: I used hydrangea (both green and purple), White roses (that changed to a deep cream color) and red rose buds.
- Grapevine wreath (mine were 24-inch and 12-inch size)
- pruning shears
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Nylon Ties
- Clear Craft Spray (I used Krylon Lacquer)
If you want to add a last-name Letter, you will need:
- Wooden letter in your size of choice, sanded/painted/stained/finished as you like
- 2 tiny eye hooks for each letter
- Thread or thin string to attach letter to wreath
How to Build a wreath with dried hydrangea
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.