How-to for drying hydrangea flowers
Supplies you will need to make a wreath with hydrangea
- Dried flowers: I used hydrangea (both green and purple), White roses (that changed to a deep cream color) and red rose buds.
- Grapevine wreath (mine were 24-inch and 12-inch size)
- pruning shears
- Hot glue gun and glue sticks
- Nylon Ties
- Clear Craft Spray (I used Krylon Lacquer)
If you want to add a last-name Letter, you will need:
- Wooden letter in your size of choice, sanded/painted/stained/finished as you like
- 2 tiny eye hooks for each letter
- Thread or thin string to attach letter to wreath
How to Build a wreath with dried hydrangea
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.