Dipping German Stars in Wax tutorial
Supplies and equipment
- double boiler or something similar to melt the wax
- utensil to flip the stars and remove from melted wax
- waxed paper to place wet stars on to cool (alternatively, if you have attached a hanging thread to your stars, they can be hung from a dowel or something similar allowing the wax to cool and harden)
- bowl for glittering
- completed German Paper Stars
- fine craft glitter (optional)
- needle and thread for making a hanging loop
Adding glitter and sparkle
Lots of finished stars!
If you are giving stars as gifts, you might want to include a card. I created a FREE printable for you with a place for the recipient’s name on the front, a little history about the stars on the inside and storage suggestions on the back.
Get your printable by clicking German Folded Paper Stars Gift Card.
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.