Quick and easy little crochet hearts can be added to many crafts and are especially cute on bobby pins for adorable hair accessories for girls.
Simple & Cute little Crochet Heart
Crochet Heart Bobby Pins
- Form an adjustable circle (I ch 4 and slip stitch to the 1st ch to form a circle)
- Chain 2
- Work 4 Double Crochets, 1 Treble crochet and 4 more Double crochets into the circle.
- Chain 2
- (Do Not Join to first chain 2 stitches)
- Slip Stitch into the Circle
- Cut yarn bind off & slip loose end thru the center of circle to the back of your work
- Pull the Circle Closed with the other loose end
- Tie the loose ends together in a square knot
- Trim off excess
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful, jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.