Quick and easy little crochet hearts can be added to many crafts and are especially cute on bobby pins for adorable hair accessories for girls.
Simple & Cute little Crochet Heart
- Form an adjustable circle (I ch 4 and slip stitch to the 1st ch to form a circle)
- Chain 2
- Work 4 Double Crochets, 1 Treble crochet and 4 more Double crochets into the circle.
- Chain 2
- (Do Not Join to first chain 2 stitches)
- Slip Stitch into the Circle
- Cut yarn bind off & slip loose end thru the center of circle to the back of your work
- Pull the Circle Closed with the other loose end
- Tie the loose ends together in a square knot
- Trim off excess
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.