Chamomile Lavender Mint Iced Tea
- 1 loosely packed cup fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons dried culinary lavender
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dried chamomile (or 4 chamomile tea bags)
Heat to boiling 4 cups of water
- 1/4 cup loosely packed mint leaves
- 1/2 tsp. lavender
- 1/8 cup chamomile flowers but I think I could have doubled this
After steeping 5-7 minutes, I thought it made a flavorful hot tea.
I allowed it too cool completely without straining and did not think it became bitter or too strong.
Sweetened with honey and served over ice.