- Affectionate, legendary
- Affectionate thoughtful
- The best tooth-brusher on the planet
- Affectionate – thoughtful. Filled the world with tape dispensers!
- Thoughtful…OCD (I mean that lovingly!!! Especially since I am too.
- Creative story-teller
- Giving, Spunky
- Generous & entertaining
- She could outfit an army with linens
- Fun-loving and generous
- Big-heart, attentive to details
- Hard-worker and strong
- Perfection in sewing, crocheting, knitting… oh, and cleaning
- Didn’t like to cook but loved to eat
- Loving and supportive
- Like an M&M ~ hard outer shell with a smooth soft center
- Mindfulness and Tenacity. Her thoughtfulness and her resolve are the most vivid traits that I think of when I remember Granny
- Strong and spirited.
- Making filled turnover Christmas cookies is what first comes to mind
- A lot of person in a small body
- A character
- Ornery, Piece-of-work and “Jell-O” (she made and gave Jell-O often)
|Some photos of Mommy and me.|
|One of my favorite photos|
We were together for my birthday. She had a great time and looked terrific.
|The last time I saw my mom|
|The above paper was in the pouch on the front of her Bible.|