AGING WITH GRACE
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Name of Services: Aging with Grace Workshop Series
Each workshop will run 60 to 90 minutes long. They will take place via Zoom on dates and times listed in the published schedule. Due to the nature of the workshop being live, if a participant misses a session, no make-up sessions are available for individual workshops. Recordings of sessions will be made available for only those participants who purchased a 5 series pass.
Each workshop is $9 and will be paid at registration. A 5 workshop series pass is $27 that includes access to the video recordings of each workshop and will be paid at registration.
Description of Deliverables:
Participants will have access to each live workshop purchased and be able to ask questions during the Q & A segment. The Workshop will be an interview between the facilitator and the expert on each subject matter.
All Participants agree to abide by the Participation Guidelines, attached hereto as Exhibit A.
No refunds are available.
Group Program Participation Agreement
Company is hosting the Workshop Series, of which Client is a participant. The following are Client’s rights and responsibilities as a participant of the Program (“Program Participant”).
- Confidentiality. Client agrees that they will not disclose to any third party any confidential information belonging to other Program Participant without prior written consent, except as may be necessary to establish or assert rights hereunder, as required by the law. “Confidential Information” includes business methods, business policies, business strategies, business plans, procedures, techniques, research, or any other relevant details relating to or dealing with the business operations or activities of Program Participants. Confidential Information is not limited to a specific medium and can be oral, written, or physical in format. The confidentiality obligations set forth in this Agreement shall survive 10 years after termination or expiration of the Agreement.
- Disclaimer. There is no guarantee that Client will see positive results to their business using the techniques and materials provided within the Program. No other Program Participant assumes any management responsibility for Client’s decisions or for policies or practices that Client implements. From time to time, Program Participants may hold professional degrees or licenses, such as lawyers or accountants. As part of the Program, these Program Participants may offer guidance or advice to Client. Participation in the Program does not create a client relationship with any other Program Participant. Any advice provided in the Program should not replace the advice that you receive from professionals with whom you have established a client relationship.
- Ownership of Intellectual Property. From time to time, a Program Participant may share their original materials with other Program Participants. Any original materials shared with Program Participants belong to the creator of the materials and are provided for individual use only. Client is not authorized to use or transfer intellectual property received because of membership in the Program. No license to sell or distribute is granted or implied. This paragraph does not apply to ideas that are not yet protected by copyright or trademark laws and does not protect Program Participants from expressions of similar ideas. Program Participants should exercise caution when sharing confidential business plans or concepts.
- Indemnification. Client agrees to defend, indemnify, and hold Company, its affiliated companies and its respective employees, officers, directors, trustees, and agents harmless from and against any and all losses, claims, suits, actions, liabilities, obligations, costs, and expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) which they suffer as a result of Client’s action(s) under this Agreement.
- Choice of Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of laws doctrine, and applicable federal laws of the United States of America.
- Assignment. This Agreement shall not be transferred or assigned, in whole or in part, by either Party to any third party without the express written consent of the other Party.
- If any of the provisions of this Agreement is or becomes illegal, unenforceable, or invalid (in whole or in part for any reason), the remainder of this Agreement shall remain in full force and effect without being impaired or invalidated in any way.
- Any rights or obligations contained herein that, by their nature, should survive termination of the Agreement shall survive, including, but not limited to representations, warranties, intellectual property rights, indemnity obligations, and confidentiality obligations.
- Any failure of either party to enforce any provision of this Agreement, or any right or remedy provided for therein, shall not be construed as a waiver, estoppel with respect to, or limitation of, that party’s right to subsequently enforce and compel strict compliance or assertion of a remedy.
- Each party has participated in negotiating and drafting this Agreement, such that if any ambiguity or question of intent or interpretation arises, this Agreement shall be construed as if the Parties had drafted it jointly, as opposed to being construed against a party by reason of the rule of construction that a document is to be strictly construed against the party on whose behalf of the document was prepared.