Have you been living with more clutter and disorganization in your home than you like? Does the thought of tackling it feel overwhelming? You might be interested in a conversation I just had with the tremendously helpful tips and strategies for organizing and downsizing.
Organizing and downsizing
Brenda Mason Parmelee is a speaker, author, and someone who brings her personal experience to help others in this area. She is a master at tiny living, downsizing and decluttering!
Moving past the overwhelm
How did Brenda learn to cut through the mess? She tackled the incredible journey herself, going from a 3100- square foot home to living in a 310-square foot home in just 31 days!
Now, you probably aren’t needing to scale back so dramatically, but you can apply the thinking, planning and steps Brenda has learned to your own personal goals.
Brenda joined me as an expert speaker on my Aging with Grace Live Zoom meetup. It was such an informative time together as she taught about her own journey and the many benefits of downsizing on all levels.
By the end of the session, Brenda had covered and taught us:
- How and where to begin our decluttering journey.
- She addressed the hard and overwhelming moments in the process.
- She shared her concepts of creating a vision for our home decluttering and downsizing goals
- She shared her Rule of Four foundational steps.
- Her Clutter Code Chains
- And Rehoming Recourses
If you would like to have the video recording of this Organizing and Downsizing Session with Brenda, you can get access and more information by clicking Aging with Grace Workshop Series.
Organizing and Downsizing with Brenda is part of a 5-Session Series. Each session covers a relevant topic with an expert speaker.
It is a great and informative time with speakers sharing their expertise, knowledge, and experience helping us to grow and move forward in our goals!
Topics covered in the 5-Session Aging with Grace workshops include:
- Care and Makeup Tips for Mature Skin
- Financial Concerns for making Wise Choices and for Security as we age.
- Building or Restoring Strong Relationships with Adult Children and their Spouses.
- Having a consistent and vibrant quiet time/Bible study and tips on Scripture memorization
- Organizing and Downsizing for less stress and large living.
Just Click Aging with Grace for more information!
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.