Taste of Home Recipe
- 2 packages (11.1 ounces each) no-bake cheesecake mix
- 2/3 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3 ounces) ladyfingers (25 cookies)
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 3 cups cold milk, divided
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 can (21 ounces) raspberry pie filling or flavor of your choice
- In a bowl, combine contents of crust mix from both packages, butter
- and sugar. Press onto the bottom of an ungreased 10-in. springform
- pan. Arrange ladyfingers around edge of pan.
- In a bowl, beat cream cheese and 1/2 cup milk until smooth. Gradually
- beat in remaining milk. Add contents of filling mix from both
- packages; beat until smooth. Beat on medium for 3 minutes. Fold in
- whipped topping. Pour over crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least
- 1 hour. Top with pie filling. Remove sides of pan before serving.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Wow this looks really yummy!
Miss Jen says
This looks simply SCRUMPTIOUS!!!
Ummm…. I look forward to making it
in the not so distant future! 😉
Thank you for sharing.