How to make Holiday Cranberry Mousse
Begin by dissolving the gelatin in boiling water using a large bowl. Drain the pineapple, setting the pineapple aside and adding juice to gelatin.
Stir in cranberry sauce, lemon juice, peel and nutmeg. Chill until mixture thickens.
Fold in sour cream, pineapple and pecans.
Stir until combined.
Pour into a glass serving bowl or an oiled 9-cup mold. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.
Holiday Cranberry Mousse Recipe
- 1 package (6 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
glass serving bowl or an oiled 9-cup mold. Chill until set, at least 2 hours.
FREE gift for subscribers!
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll love my email. Subscribe to have updates delivered to your inbox (about every three weeks) and receive FREE gifts available exclusively for subscribers. Don’t miss new content with recipes and ideas to inspire & encourage you. We would love for you to join our community. Just click the subscribe button below.