I am super excited to share with you something I have been working on for months! Celebrating Mother’s Day: Collection of Recipes, Craft Projects, Printables & Gift-Giving Guides was created to make it easy for you to put together a really special day for the mom in your life.
The book features everything you need, in one place, to create a sweet, memory-making Mother’s Day.
What it looks like inside
Celebrating Mother’s Day includes:
- 14 easy-to-make yet delicious breakfast or brunch recipes.
- 5 craft projects to make as a gift for Mom or, if Mom enjoys crafting, to make herself
- Gift-giving guides
- Guide for gifts for Mom for pretty and helpful items she will love
- Guide for the Mom who loves crafting or who wants to learn a new craft
- 8 color-coordinated printables including cupcake toppers, Love notes, gift tags, word search, drawing and writing pages for kids to give mom
- A printable suitable for framing as a gift
- Full-color photos throughout the book
Who this book is for
- Busy moms who are juggling families yet want to instill values and nurture family bonds.
- Dads who want to acknowledge their wives tremendous commitment to their families and just need a little help pulling it off.
- Ladies who have grown children yet find life is busier now than ever as they look-in on, help and provide care for an aging mom or aunt.
Two Buying Options
The book is available on Amazon for $17.95. You will get a 100-page, full color, soft cover book.
Leaf through the Amazon printed book pages
Making it affordable
Because every page of the book is in full color, the cost of printing by Amazon is expensive.
So to make it more affordable, I am offering the ebook as a PDF version for only $1.99. The ebook PDF is just like the printed book in every way. Each page in full-color and usable on your laptop, desktop, cell phone and tablet. If you like, you can print out the PDF version on your home printer. So don’t wait, click the purchase button below, checkout and you’ll have your download available right on your receipt page, it’s that easy.
About the download format:
This is an ebook, which means you’ll be able to download it instantly upon purchase. This is not a print book; it’s designed to be read on your computer, tablet, iPad, or mobile phone.
On an iPad, this will open in Safari, and can then be saved to iBooks. You can also read this on a Kindle or any other tablet as a PDF (note that it is NOT in standard Kindle format; it has to be read as a PDF). I recommend viewing it in a 2-page format so that the recipes and pictures are side by side–just like a real print cookbook!
Click here to purchase and Download!