Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites. We will only recommend products we use, love or think are informative and helpful.
Topped with little red, white and blue star sprinkles creates a patriotic themed dessert. For other holidays or occasions, sprinkle with different shapes and colors.
Here is a recipe for a disaster-free dessert that is yummy, easy, adaptable to variations and kind of cute. If you can call a dessert cute 🙂
Chocolate Brownie Trifle
- 1 box of your favorite brownie mix and ingredients to prepare
- 1 large box of chocolate instant pudding mix and milk to prepare
- 1 container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- sprinkles for decorating, if desired
- Bake and cool brownies. Cut into bite-sized chunks.
- Prepare chocolate pudding
- Arrange a layer of brownie chunks on bottom of trifle bowl of individual serving cups.
- Spoon on a layer of pudding
- Spoon on a layer of whipped topping
- Add another layer of the brownies, pudding and finishing with whipped topping.
- If desired, top with decorative sprinkles.
- Optional: toss in chopped Snickers or other candy bar between the two sets of layers.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
Each issue of our Newsletter is timely and helpful and jam-packed with food, crafts, occasional DIY, gardening and faith resources. Relevant and seasonal posts to inspire and guide you with current trends. Available only to those who request it, so please accept our invitation to stay connected and join the Grateful Prayer Thankful Heart community. Just click the subscribe button below.