Supplies and equipment
- double boiler or something similar to melt the wax
- utensil to flip the stars and remove from melted wax
- waxed paper to place wet stars on to cool (alternatively, if you have attached a hanging thread to your stars, they can be hung from a dowel or something similar allowing the wax to cool and harden)
- bowl for glittering
- completed German Paper Stars
- fine craft glitter (optional)
- needle and thread for making a hanging loop
These stars, covered with snow, adorned a small tree on our front porch and as you can see, the stood up well even covered in snow.
means if you buy something from that link, I will earn a small commission, but
it won’t cost you anything additional.